Friday, March 7, 2014

My tongue may be made of felt, but I still have something to say

Pinterest has struck again.  I enjoyed making these sock puppets very much.  My children, on the other hand, were conflicted but verbose. 
 
This is really fun.
This is boring.
This is not as much fun as I thought it would be.
He's licking my arm.
I'll help you.
What would happen if I put hot glue in my ear?
It just looks like a sock.
I bet you never thought you'd be dealing with problems like that when Daddy proposed.
Pompoms are disturbing.
 
 
 
*This post is part of a series.  I've set aside Thursday afternoons to do fun activities with my children.  In an effort to work out why it both draws and repels me, I choose these activities from Pinterest.*
 

1 comment:

  1. I think I can guess who said most of these:)

    ReplyDelete