Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Waybe Wot Wotogenic, Wut Welicious

I think I know what you're thinking.  "Are those Vietnamese Spring Rolls? They don't look particularly appealing.  And isn't making them a fussy and difficult process?"  I made them this week at the end of a long day.  I was tired and hungry.  And they came together for me as easily as a sandwich.  I used this recipe but added avocado and this peanut sauce.  Each bite was a satisfying mixture of crunch and flavour.  They were just what was needed.  Also, they are much prettier in person.



*This post is part of series.  I'm thinking about how I do meat and giving it less space on my plate.  On Wednesdays this space is reserved for wegetables.*

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try these for a long time. I think they would be good with some smoked salmon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds fun! I've liked them with shrimp, but I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this vegan version.

      Delete