Friday, June 20, 2014

We Made the Most Relaxing Mess

I've had a lot on my mind, so I went looking for an activity that would require very little concentration, effort, planning.  I found this bubble print idea.  It was soothing, relaxing, therapeutic.  I was especially surprised by how much my older children enjoyed this.  They even invited their friends to join us.  Not one of them was too cool to blow bubbles in paint with a straw.  I think if I did it again, I would add a bit more soap.  We needed several people working together to get a large mound of bubbles.  Looking back, I see again, three long-limbed girls, their heads together, getting spattered with red paint to help the littlest get a really good print.  Maybe I won't tweak the recipe at all.
 
 
 
 
 
*This post is part of a series.  I've set aside Thursday afternoons to do fun activities with my children.  In an effort to work out why it both draws and repels me, I choose these activities from Pinterest.*


No comments:

Post a Comment